Dr. William Patterson, DVM
- Earned a degree in Biochemistry with a minor in Genetics from North Carolina State University. Continued on at NCSU’s College of Veterinary Medicine, graduating in 2019.
- Special interests include dentistry, anesthesia/pain management, soft tissue surgery and clinical pathology.
- Originally from Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina, Dr. Patterson currently resides in Raleigh with his black lab, Penny.
- Enjoys golf, playing guitar, swimming and is a die-hard NCSU Wolfpack fan.
Dr. Lauren Mealin
- Graduated from North Carolina State University with a Bachelor’s in Zoology in 2011. Went on to graduate from Kansas State University with a Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine in 2015. Has practiced emergency medicine and general practice in Pennsylvania, but has now moved back home to North Carolina.
- Special interests include internal medicine, dermatology, soft tissue surgery, dentistry and pain management.
- Resides in Garner with her husband, Andrew; and mixed-breed dog, Andy.
- Enjoys spending time at the lake waterskiing, wakeboarding, wake surfing, biking, hiking and swimming.
Dr. David Chen, DVM, CVA
- Graduated from Kansas State University, College of Veterinary Medicine where he completed his Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine in 2010. In 2016 Dr. Chen attended CHI Institute in Florida to become a Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist and enjoys practicing integrative veterinary medicine.
- He resides in Durham with his wife, daughter, and two rescue cats.
- When he’s not working, Dr. Chen enjoys mountain biking, snowboarding, playing basketball, and traveling.